Tuesday, June 21, 2011

See Bruins drink. Drink, Bruins! Drink!

So the Bruins (and all of Boston by extension) are celebrating pretty fucking hard right now. 

Everywhere I go I keep coming across more tales of celebration.  But there is one that has particularly tickled my fancy-- the Bruins' now infamous Foxwood's party.



Fig. 1- The tab

There are a million articles about this.  People are amused, outraged, jealous, disgusted and all manner of strong emotions in between, but the one thing that really struck me was this little tidbit from the Detroit News: "a tip of $24,869.80".  

DEAR LORD.  I'm lucky if I make $200 in tips all week.  And I've definitely never gotten to serve the Bruins.  I did get to serve a sandwich to the official NHL representative sent to plan the Stanley Cup parade (and she did, after a short discussion about hockey, tip me 50%).  And that is all very well and good.  But some chick at Foxwood's got to serve these guys:

 
Fig 2- Tyler Seguin's cock (almost!)
Fig 3- Hi there, Milan.
Fig 4- Okay, maybe not so much this guy

a lot of very expensive liquor in totally ridiculous bottles


Fig 5- Chara finally finds a drinking vessel his size

And on top of all that, GETS A TIP LARGE ENOUGH TO SUPPORT ME FOR LIKE, 2 YEARS.  I WANT TO BE HER.  That is definitely second on my list of dream jobs, right after Dominatrix Towel Girl.



(That said, 80 cents?  Was $24,870 just too outrageous of a tip?)

No comments:

Post a Comment