Saturday, June 4, 2011

Eeeeeeeeeee! New layout!

Look at it! Look at it!  Isn't it puuuuuuuuurdy?

Massive thanks to Shaina at notenoughbbq.com, who did these cute cartoon versions of us. 

They are scary accurate, considering that the dress Skippy is wearing in the bottom banner is eerily like one she actually owns that Shaina has never seen or even heard about.  It was just apparently magically channelled through her pen.

Shaina and I are bros from way back, having been on the exec board of Wellesley's Sci-fi club together for years.  Go check out her comic Steampunk Soiree if you like Victorian robots, pretty art or awesome things in general!

To make this marginally hockey related (not that it needs to be, considering), I give you a few more koans from the Zen of Puckbunnies:


Burrows got hungry--
in the mood for Bergie snacks
Om nom nom nom nom.

Move over Red Sox,
Hotter people are playing
hockey in your slot.

Make way for Ducklings
in little Bruins jerseys--
they will fuck you up.




The Ducklings in the Public Gardens are actually wearing little Bruins jerseys.  As is Washington on his horse.  I'm going to take pictures on my way home from work tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see jersey wearing Washington on a horse. They should dress up the horse too - that would be even better

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. คาสิโนบนมือถือ

    ReplyDelete