Monday, June 13, 2011

Procrastination will be the death of me

So it's 5:30 PM on the Monday of Game 6, the Bruins might be eliminated tonight, and I have A SHIT TON that I need to post before 8PM in case the 'Nucks take it on the road in Boston, like the Mavs did last night (GTFO, LeBron!!!!). So here goes the other half of my Hottest Players in the Finals post, complete with picspam.


If I had let Schadenfreude make this list, it would have looked something like this:
1. Andrew Ference
2. Andrew Ference
3. Andrew Ference
Ad infinitum.
Okay, she might have thrown Bergie in there for variety, but I doubt it. This, though, is an obsession I understand (her weird thing for Ovechkin? Less so).


We use this picture all the time in blog posts, but somehow, my eyes never get tired of it.

2. Milan Lucic
I have to admit, it came down to a dead heat for #2 between Bergeron and Lucic, and I'm not particularly proud of what decided it for me:
Lucic fights.
I might be a pacifist, but let's just say my next post is going to include a detailed breakdown of both Lucic and Kesler getting into numerous "scuffles", a Colton Orr-lovefest, and the phrase "getting his blood punched out."
Quick taste of what's to come (and by that, I mean 4:34 of Lucic owning half the NHL complete with Limp Bizkit as background music/why I love YouTube):


3. Patrice Bergeron
This August, Schadenfreude and I have tentative plans to peace from Boston for a weekend, drive up to Montreal in my ghetto car, and randomly proposition French Canadians on the street.
I will pretend that this is not at all inspired by this picture.

4. Tim Thomas
While Thomas isn't classically sexy (and over the course of the Finals he's gone from looking pretty normal to looking like he's strung out on meth), he can do shit like this.


The St. Louis one kind of made me jizz my pants. There's a reason I call him my boo.

5. Tyler Seguin
Good God, I feel like a pedo but he's just so adorable. Besides, he's fucking legal.
And those abs. Holy shit.

6. David Krejci


Man manages to make the word "bellyfat" sound sexy. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

7. Adam McQuaid
Two things you should know about me: I am a sucker for both dorky nicknames and badass mullets. Adam McQuaid is nicknamed "Darth Quaider" AND:
Your move, Optimus Reim.

8. Shawn Thornton
Uh, he's not that attractive but this is kind of awesome:
I'd watch the hell out of that movie.

Now I've totally run out of hot Bruins (look, I love them, but they aren't that pretty), so just for Schadenfreude:

9. Andrew Ference

10. Andrew Ference
Bonus excited Chara in this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment