Thursday, June 23, 2011

Can't you just see him chirping the other preschoolers?

As I've now officially entered hockey withdrawal, and am trying to make up for it with shit tons of baseball (which is just not the same...sigh) I felt like I needed a post to cheer myself up.

"So, Skippy," I said, "what could you possibly post on to make yourself feel better about the lack of hockey in your life?"


FORTUNATELY I FOUND THIS:

In case you couldn't tell (because frankly I couldn't at first), that is a wee Brad Marchand.

Three things about this picture:
1. He has Vulcan ears.
2. His nose appears to actually be a normal size, proportionally.
3. Is he leaning on a velvet settee?


 
I got this off a website called NHL Players As Kids, which provided me with a solid hour of amusement. I'll be posting selected pictures from it all summer, because God knows I'll need things to post on.

No comments:

Post a Comment