Sunday, May 8, 2011

Changing of the guard

Well, I dug out my Bruins shirt from the bottom of my laundry basket (yeah, I'm gross like that) and started browsing pics of Ference and Bergie on the Googlies-- I have a new team to get excited about.



Things that make the Bruins my 3rd favorites (right behind the hottie Flyers and the adorkable Blackhawks):

-Zdeno Chara is a BEAST.  A beast!  He's a million feet tall, speaks like seven languages and looks like the scarier class of Bond villain. 














- Andrew Ference, who besides being badass:
and subsequently ridiculous:
http://www.telegram.com/article/20110423/NEWS/104239920/-1/NEWS07
is also freaking awesome:

and kind of sexy:


















Mmm, Andrew Ference, I would shave my mustache for you.

- Tuukka Rask.  Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkaaaaaaaaaaaa  Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaask.  Say that a few times without enjoying it, I dare you.

- These ads:
 
 

- Their fans are that special Boston-brand of crazy.  You know the kind.  Or at least you do if you've ever been in Boston for more than about 5 minutes.















- If I support the Bruins I get to keep being psyched about the playoffs.


Worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment